in Beautiful Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado
We can’t emphasize enough how important it is to register EARLY to get your best lodging options before spaces fill up!
Ultimate Destination Photography Workshop: These fantastic photographic adventures are led by pro photographer Kevin Gourley in Colorado’s Rocky Mountain National Park in the Summer and Fall each year!
- BONUS: You can bring an adult non-photographer spouse/partner along for no additional charge, and they can go on all the adventures with us!
- 4 or 9 Day Workshop options
- Spans a Weekend
- Small Group Sizes
- Over 40 hours of photographic adventures and learning (4 day workshop), even more for the 9 day option!
- Two pre-trip meetings and a post-trip get-together.
- Plus new special add-on options.
- We stay at a lodge just 2 miles outside Rocky Mountain National park.Fall River flows right through the property.
- Wildlife often stroll among the lodge and cabins
- You will have wonderful photography opportunities for:
- Stunning mountain landscapes
- Abundant wildlife
(elk, moose, marmots, pika, big horn sheep, coyote, bears, birds, and more)
- Wildflowers (Summer)
- Golden Aspen (Fall)
- Waterfalls and cascades
- Rivers and Lakes
- Night sky / milky way (depending on the time of year and weather)
- Consider this an adventure, not just a workshop.
- Truly memorable experiences that will last a lifetime.
- Enjoy the camaraderie of other photographers and make new friendships.
- Experience Rocky Mountain National Park in ways the vast majority of vacationers often miss. This park is truly a national treasure.
- Enjoy a complimentary burger cookout on the banks of Fall River.
- Kevin shares his years of experience in photography and knowledge of this magnificent park to ensure you have a great experience.
- No doubt, you will have fun on this destination photography workshop!
Numerous participants have returned to do the workshop again and again, up to 4 times because it is so much fun!