We are so excited about our upcoming photography adventures in spectacular Rocky Mountain National Park this Summer or Fall!
If you have been thinking about signing up, but haven’t done so just yet, we encourage you to sign up SOON! Lodging options will be filling up AND spaces in our workshop are also filling up.
Sitting on the fence and just haven’t decided yet?? Talk to us! Let us know (email firstname.lastname@example.org) if there is any way we can help you move from a “maybe” to a “yes” because we just KNOW you are going to love this.
Options are limited – NOW is the time to decide!
- You are welcome to bring along an adult non-photographer spouse/partner with you on all of our adventures at no extra charge!
- Repeat attenders: We have had many of our Rocky Mountain Workshop participants come back and join us again 2, 3, even 4 times!
- You have options of either doing the 4-day or 9-day option!
- This is truly a “5 star” ***** experience! Don’t just take our word for it, click here and read actual reviews from past participants.
- We’ll be taking you to some of the best spots to create beautiful images in the best light, at the best times of day, and increasing your chances of producing stunning wildlife, nature, waterfalls, and landscape images.
- Even before the trip, we help you be prepared with pre-trip meetings (which are also posted online) to ensure you are confident and ready for this magnificent adventure.
- Kevin will be with you to help ensure you are using the best camera settings etc. to get the shots you are wanting to create.
- This is truly a fun memorable experience. We go as photographers, but we come back as friends!